Fresh-to-Bake Cooking Instructions
- Remove pizza from refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat over to 450°F.
- Remove pizza and oven-proof tray from box. Place pizza and tray onto middle rack of preheated oven.
(some oven models may require the pizza to be placed on a sheet pan)
- Bake 12-15 minutes. If large bubbles form, pop them with a fork. The pizza is fully cooked when the cheese is melted and bubbly and the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
- When the pizza is done, remove from oven using both hands protected by hot pads. Cut, serve and enjoy!
For Best Results
- Bake fresh pizzas within 48 hours of purchase.
- During baking, paper may brown. This is normal.
- Not intended for microwave use.
- To freeze fresh pizza, tightly wrap in foil or freezer wrap.
- To bake frozen pizza, allow pizza to thaw then follow the cooking instructions above.